Book your appointment to get your BSN
Want to make a registration appointment with Expat Centre Leiden? Please check you meet the following criteria:
- You are a highly skilled migrant, intra corporate transferee, scientific researcher, entrepreneur or recent graduate. We do not register international students.
- You have already moved to the Netherlands (you are not on a preview trip).
- You will stay in the Netherlands for more than 4 months. If you will stay less than 4 months and require a BSN, please check the RNI page.
- You have not previously been given a BSN.
- Your permanent address is in Leiden, Leiderdorp, Oegstgeest, Voorschoten or Zoeterwoude.
- You have not yet found a permananet address, but your employer is in Leiden, Leiderdorp, Oegstgeest, Voorschoten or Zoeterwoude. Then you may temporarily register at their address for 3 months. Please bring this address registration form to your appointment.
- You have all the correct documents to bring to your appointment.
If you do not meet these criteria, we will not be able to give you a BSN during your appointment.
Note: From 1st January 2023 Expat Centre Leiden cannot register expats in Oegstgeest. If you plan to use a living address or employer's address in Oegstgeest for your BSN registration, please contact the municipality of Oegstgeest directly.
- Appointments are (usually) available within the next 3 weeks
- Possibility to register at your employer's address if you have not found accommodation
- Welcome bag with information to help you make a smooth start in the region
- 30 minutes with our helpdesk expert, who can answer any questions and make sure you have organised everything you need
- Immediately receive your BSN during the appointment
All our other services and events are free.