|The applicable fees are (municipal registration/BSN)||Excl. VAT||Incl. VAT|
|First family member||€ 50,00||€ 60,50|
|Partner||€ 25,00||€ 30,25|
|Child||€ 12,50||€ 15,13|
*Partners and children can only make use of the discount when they register at the same time as the first family member.
- No payment of service fees will be required from those in the position of Researcher under Directive (EU) 2016/801 working at an organisation or institution that are included in Public_Register_Scientific_Reseacher_Directive_EU_2016801.pdf.
- Employees of LUMC and Leiden University are exempted from paying fees.
- Employees of EMA (European Medicines Agency) are exempted from paying fees.
- Bachelors’ and masters’ graduates are exempted from paying fees for their Orientation Year Permit granted by the IND.
- New businesses will be excluded from paying fees during their first year of residence in the Leiden Region or for their first 5 employee applications, whichever occurs first.
Please note that payment in cash is not possible.