The Expat Centre Leiden Partnership Programme provides a solid network of organisations from various disciplines. ECL Partners are active in the fields of insurance, banking, consultancy, (language) education, recreation and media. With its Partners, the Expat Centre Leiden offers a reliable network of service providers to internationals and expats in the region.
Partners of the Expat Centre Leiden enjoy a number of major benefits. We enable our Partners to communicate directly with a broad international group of expats and companies, allowing them to gather a multitude of information about the wishes, needs and current situation of this group in the region. The Expat Centre Leiden network is extensive and expanding rapidly. Entering into the Expat Centre Leiden Partnership Programme will contribute to the scope and quality of the information available for the target group, and will establish a strong(er) connection between the Partners. Together, we will continue building a database in order to share information and knowledge.
In addition, the Partners constitute a significant and reliable source of information for the ECL. A Partnership with the ECL will also enable Partners to bring their brand to the attention of the target group, and to reinforce their position. Together, we will communicate with international organisations and expats in a suitable manner and tone of voice. With a varied mix of communication means such as the website, e-learning, social media, Press & PR and welcome packages, the ECL will ensure that the message is delivered.
ECL Partners also benefit from the exposure and advertising advantages pertaining to the Partnership Programme. The ECL will offer three different partner package options in 2018.
- Be located in the Netherlands (preferably in the Leiden region)
- Provide information in English (website, leaflet material)
- Have at least one year experience in the international market
- Agree to a customer review (we will inquire with internationals about the services provided). This information will remain confidential and will not be made public
- Have in place a standard complaints procedure
- Be able to submit at least two references by internationals
- Be a member of a relevant trade association
The ECL reserves the right to reject applications for participation, and to refuse the provision of information which does not meet its standards.