Legal experts 4 expats
We have a 125-year reputation for reliability. We employ some 30 lawyers, which means that we’re large enough to accommodate specialists in just about every area of the law so that we can deal with any legal problem you might have. At the same time, we have a relatively small team of lawyers, who benefit from short lines of communication and take a close, personal interest in your case.
Take a look at our video!
We are pragmatic and creative. Our aim is to find a solution for the problem at hand. Whether it’s a question of mediating in a conflict, drafting a contract, producing a legal opinion or representing you in court, we are guided by your interests and wishes.
All sorts of questions are bound to arise if you hear that your employer is planning to terminate your contract of employment. These include:
- Can I be dismissed just like that?
- Am I entitled to severance pay?
- Am I entitled to unemployment benefit?
- What should I do?
- What should I not do?
Family law encompasses all the legal aspects of human relations in the broadest sense of the word, from before the cradle to beyond the grave. Basically, family law is about people. In addition to being legal experts, our lawyers know about human relations and take a personal interest in their clients. Which is a good thing, as no two people – and no two situations – are the same. We deliver a personalised service. We offer our clients a working relationship that is built on trust and a sense of security, and in which we join forces to find the best solution for our clients.
We have a close-knit network of international accountants, tax consultants and pension experts. In this increasingly globalised society, we offer a unique combination of specialist expertise and vast experience in international family law.
Our aim is to deliver a top-class service by working both thoroughly and efficiently. That’s why we win cases.
For more services visit our website.
Articles by RWV Advocaten
- Divorce mediation means getting divorced together
- What compensation should you receive if your holiday is cancelled?
- What’s the position regarding divorce and mediation during the coronavirus crisis?
- Planning to move abroad with your child (or children)? Don’t forget to obtain the other parent’s consent!
- New Dutch matrimonial property regime: a ‘limited community of property’ since 1 of January 2018
- Making arrangements for your children if you get divorced
- Consent form: an essential piece of luggage if you wish to take a child abroad
- Time for Adjusting Your Spousal Maintenance Payments?
- New rules on duration of spousal maintenance due to come into force on 1 January 2020
- Divorce and mediation. Find out whether it would suit you
- What are the consequences if you stop paying maintenance on account of the coronavirus crisis?
- Are you allowed to dismiss an employee during the Corona virus crisis?
- Latest maintenance indexation figure effective since 1st January 2021
- Free, online legal consultation for expats
- What should you do if you suspect that a data breach has occurred?
- Planning to take your child (or children) with you on holiday? Plan it carefully and get permission from the other parent