Expats study at Webster for its unique American Liberal Arts education that promotes global citizenship. Our small class sizes, personal attention, and flexibility sets us apart from Dutch higher education. Flexibility is key for expats who are on the move with classes online and campuses in the US, Europe, Asia, and Africa.
WHO IS A WEBSTER STUDENT?
Visit our student-run website “Webster Canal”
Someone who is …
- Foreign from over 50+ nationalities or locally from the Netherlands
- A previous resident of a different country or from Europe
- A full-time or part-time employee based in the Netherlands (Graduate-specific)
- Enrolled in International Baccalaureate (Undergraduate-specific)
- Enrolled in American Advanced Placement programs (Undergraduate-specific)
- Enrolled in Dutch VWO program (Undergraduate-specific)
- Enrolled in United Kingdom A-level (Undergraduate-specific)
- Enrolled in Dutch HBO program
- Looking to transfer from a Dutch bachelor program
Top 9 Reasons to Study
QUESTIONS OR TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment with an Admissions Officer, then please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +31 71 516 8000. The Admissions team is available to answer questions Monday-Friday from 9am to 5pm.
Also, free to book a video call with our admissions officers:
Undergraduate: Admissions Office - UNDG (office365.com)
Graduate: Admissions Office - GRAD (office365.com)
- Online Application: https://applywu.webster.edu/apply/
NETWORKING AND INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES