The Square Mile (established 2002) is one of the market leaders for business language training in The Netherlands. Based in Leiden, we work with around 1700 people a year across a wide range of sectors including Aerospace, Pharmaceuticals, ICT, Manufacturing, Finance and Accounting. Whether you are an HR manager looking to source a provider for English courses, or you’ve just arrived in the Netherlands and want to learn Dutch, we’d love to hear from you.
We can support you with a wide range of services including:
- Individual or small group, bespoke language courses, either intensive (1-2 weeks, 30 hours a week), semi-intensive (3-6 weeks, 10 hours a week) or extensive (30-40 hours spread across 3 months).
- In-company group programmes for teams of colleagues facing the same challenge, e.g. a purchasing department which needs to work with German suppliers or a multi-lingual research team reporting in English.
- Larger scale, in-company programmes with regular registration moments for up to 200 people per cycle.
- Short-term language support for specific objectives such as upcoming presentations or meetings.
- Open Enrolment Dutch courses on the Leiden Bio Science Park, bringing international arrivals together in a friendly, convenient location to learn Dutch and build both social and professional networks.
We strive to provide a personal, tailored service and many of our clients have been with us for more than 15 years. If you would like more information, please give Richard Brame or Irene Gilhuis a call to talk things through. You can contact us on 071 532 3356 or through email@example.com.