The target audience is every (entrepreneurial) Expat who has the intention or interest to start their own company in The Netherlands.
Also (international) institutions and (international) companies who aim at Expats in The Netherlands are a main target audience for Hello Expat.
Providing a national stage for enterpreneurial Expats in the Netherlands, aiming to inspire and share knowledge about new innovative advanced business models, marketing strategies and applications of the latest social media. In short Hello Expat is a unifying factor between entrepreneurial expats and any interested person, entrepreneur and company who is open to change.
3-step Social Media Management training for corporates and brands:
• Step 1: Social Media Management: corporate identity – uniformity.
• Step 2: Social Media Marketing: translating & reinforcing the central message via Social Media.
• Step 3: Social Media Review & Preview: 3 months looking back and 3 months looking ahead – applying new developments – Which special moments and / or promotions are coming and how are you going to announce this via Social Media.
Podcast Hello Expat Talks:
Share your story as a partner in our Podcast "Hello Expat Talks". Listen to them here!
Reach the interesting target group of Expats! – For examples: click here!
What do we do?
We’ll profile your business accounts (Facebook – Instagram – LinkedIn – Twitter) monthly via the Hello Expat Social Media platforms! You decide which original post of yours may be used.
What’s in it for your Business?
- Your brand/company gets more attention on Social Media!
- More interaction with the interesting target group of Expats! Engagement with expats all over the Netherlands!
- This will introduce your brand/business to more people of your company service(s) and this can lead to increase your business!
- More relevant followers and interactions (leads).
How does it work?
- Monthly we’ll post 5 existing posts of your brand/company. These are therefore posted 4 times (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and on Hello Expat’s Twitter) – 5 x 4 = 20 in total.
- We’ll post this with any additional text (maximum 280 characters) with call-to-action applications.
- You can choose, in advance, which 4 # words suit your business. We’ll use this when posting will take place.