Please bring these documents to your registration appointment at the Expat Centre Leiden:
- It is always mandatory to bring a valid proof of identity: passport or ID-card. A driving licence is not sufficient.
- It is also mandatory to bring a letter or document of job appointment, mentioning the company name and function within the company.
- Additionally these are mandatory in specific cases:
- In the case you are non-EU: bring your Residence permit (visa or permit).
- In the case that you do not have a home address yet: bring the completed and signed 'address registration form'.
- In the case that you are a Privileged Person: bring your Privileged person's identity (MFA) card.*
- In the case that you have an address: bring proof of address (lease agreement, declaration of the owner of the address or a purchase contract).
- In the case that you are a bachelor/master graduate bring proof of your Orientation Year Permit granted by the IND.
- These are preferred, not mandatory:
- A recently issued original birth certificate. *
- A recent original marriage certificate (if applicable). *
- A divorce certificate (if applicable). *
If you would like family bonds to be recognised, for instance to apply for child care, also bring preferred documents.
* Make sure the documents are in the correct language and are legalised/apostilled.