King's Day At Home
King's Day is one of the most quintessentially Dutch times of the year. This year, however, King's Day is "Staying In"'s Day! Think about a digital flea market, letters for the king, and a national toast. How do you celebrate King's Day in a time like this?
Various local restaurants have interesting Staying In's Day deals going. Want to get something special? Check these restaurants out!
- Banketbakkerij Jacobs - Leiden, pastries and cakes
- Het Wapen van Voorschoten - Voorschoten, borrelbox or "Koningshap" (Page is in Dutch)
- De Meester Cafe & Zalen - Zoeterwoude, King's Day Take-Away Menu (Website is in Dutch. Feel free to contact De Meester via phone or email.)
- Winkelhof Leiderdorp - Leiderdorp, shopping mall (Website is in Dutch. Despite circumstances, they will try to open as many stores as possible.)
- Restaurant Oud Poelgeest - Oegstgeest, King's Day Take Away Menu (Website is in Dutch.)
- Krijn Verdoes - Katwijk, pastries and cakes (Selling special Oranjeschnitts to celebrate King's Day. Page is in Dutch.)