There are several test and vaccination locations in the Leiden region. Everyone who is 12 or older and a resident in the Netherlands has now been invited to get vaccinated.
GGD test locations
In the Leiden region, you can go to the following test locations by the GGD (Government Health Authority):
- Leiden: Verbeekstraat, no number, past 19-21 (last building of the Verbeekstraat).
- Katwijk: vliegveld Valkenburg, 1e Mientlaan 29
- Alphen aan den Rijn: Kalkovenweg 7
- Gouda: Nieuwe Gouwe O.Z 40
All these test locations are accessible by foot. Do not come early and always wear a face mask. You can make an appointment online here or you can call 0800-1202.
PCR test for travel
If you are travelling abroad, you most likely need a PCR test taken. On the travel page, you can find locations in the Leiden region where you can get such a test. These are free to everyone (residents and visitors) until 1st October 2021.
Free home tests
Between 10th August and 1st September 2021 every household in Netherlands will be sent a letter offering 2 free self tests. More information can be found on www.zelftestenbestellen.nl (click EN on the top right of the page to see the page in English).
Vaccination by appointment locations
Once you have your invite for your vaccination, you can make an appointment online or by calling 0800-7070. You can receive a vaccine at the following locations:
- Leiden: Event en Convention Center ECC Leiden, Haagse Schouwweg 10
- Leiderdorp: Sporthal de Bloemerd, Bloemerd 1a Leiderdorp
- Alphen aan den Rijn: Nieuwe Sloot, President Kennedylaan 1
- Noordwijkerhout: Hotel NH Noordwijk, Langelaan 3
- Gouda: Dick van Dijkhal, Tobbepad 2
Vaccination without appointmentFrom 3rd September there are several locations in the region where you can get a Pfizer vaccine without an appointment. These will be provided on a "Prikbus" (vaccine bus).
- Katwijk: Andreasplein 2. Every Tuesday 10:00 - 18:00.
- Leiden-Noord: Kooiplein / Surinamestraat. Every Friday 11:00 - 17:00.
- Oegstgeest: parkeerterrein Lijtweg. Every Saturday 11:00 - 17:00.
- Warmond: Gemeentehaven (bridge by Koudenhoorn). Every Friday 14:00-17:00.
More information (in Dutch) here: https://www.ggdhm.nl/vaccinatielocaties-corona
Alternatively, several vaccination centres are also offering first-dose vaccinations without an appointment. You can search for these here: https://prikkenzonderafspraak.rijksoverheid.nl/en/
Other important information about vaccinations in the Netherlands
Are you not listed in the BRP, but are you staying in the Netherlands for 1 month or longer? Then you can contact your own embassy in the Netherlands. The embassy will provide you with a telephone number with which you can register for a vaccination. Bring your passport to the appointment for the corona vaccination.
The government has also made several communication tools in different languages (English, Polish, Arabic and more), which answers several questions you might have about a coronavirus vaccination. You can find them here.