Abroad at Your Best - Resilience and Stress-resistance Toolkit
5 May 2020
Abroad at Your Best is bringing a new series of workshops on Resilience and Stress-resistance
Abroad at Your Best is bringing a new series of workshops on resilience and stress-resistance. These online workshops consist of 3 parts: 2 sessions of 1,5 hours on Saturday the 16th and 23rd of May from 11:00 till 12:30 CEST plus a 1 hour follow up on the 6th of June from 11:00 to 12:00 CEST.
In those sessions, we will shed light on what resilience is, why it matters to be able to cope with stressful situations, life changes, and challenging periods like the one we are living right now, and - most importantly - we will learn practical tools to increase our personal strength, stress-resistance, and resilience in our daily lives. Participants in this 3 sessions workshop will:
- get to complete an online assessment of their current resilience levels,
- explore ways of thinking and practical tools to enhance their resilience and reinforce themselves against stress, difficult moments, small and big life challenges
- learn and practice tools and exercises to add to their toolkit for more resilience and personal strength.
ONLY NOW DISCOUNTED AT 50% - from 120€ to 60€
- a personal assessment
- 2 online workshops of 1,5 hours
- a 1-hour follow-up session
Facebook event page HERE