Ridderbos, Duinoordweg 123, Katwijk
On Saturday 24 June 2017 the third edition of the music and culture festival Moods in the Woods will take place. From 14.00 until 23.00, lots of exciting activities will take place at the Ridderbos forest park(behind the music school), which will be transformed into an attractive festival area for the occasion. This year, Moods in the Woods is the festive final event of the Week van de Amateurkunst (week of the amateur arts).
Moods in the Woods is characterised by a number of unique features:
- Programme consists entirely of performances by amateur artists.
- Fun, pleasant atmosphere. Everyone is welcome, everyone feels welcome
- Attractive, ambient location, colourful tents and formidable decorations.
- Delicious snacks and drinks.
- Active and passive experience of culture and nature.
- Performances of classical, jazz, pop and world music.
- Allow yourself to be swept away by fascinating stories.
- Explore the forest on your bare feet.
- Be amazed by dance and circus performances.
- Pimp your bucket and drum along in a workshop with a master drummer.
Watch this video for a general impression of the festival.