This event is brought to you by our partner, Rooted in Calm.
This sample workshop focus on work-week re-designing, enabling attendees to feel their best daily to excel in this hybrid work environment.
Feel your best this summer, it looks good on you. Crash diet, definitely not! Getting in shape for summer is all about healthy living practices that work for you. By focusing on the mind and body you create a healthy balance that is simple and enjoyable.
What will attendees learn in this wellbeing workshop?
· Get clarity, define priorities, set boundaries
· Run your life more successfully
· Communicate with others more effectively
· Live more consciously
· Why we're all carrying extra Covid-kilos (hint: it is not just the food)
· How stress impacts your food choices
· How to overcome information overload, create your own healthy meal plan
· How to eat to boost your motivation and energy
This webinar is hosted by Allyson Kukel, founder of Rooted in Calm, in partnership with Melanie Bertaud, the founder of Dopamine Chef, she is an ICF-accredited health and wellness coach with expertise in weight loss, mindful eating, and detox nutrition. Allyson is an NLP Master Practitioner, and certified life, motivational, social, and emotional intelligence coach. She has more than twenty years of corporate experience providing consultancy to the aviation sector. She blends her passion for people with engaging businesses to be early adopters in shaping our hybrid work culture.
You will receive a Zoom invite via email the day before the event. Please check your spam folder if you can't find it in your inbox!
If you have any questions please contact us via email@example.com