Book tip: For sale at the Tourist Information
6 April 2017
The Holland Handbook is practical and packed with advice on how to make the expat experience in the Netherlands a successful and enjoyable one.
Topics and issues covered include:
- Dutch history, customs, language and culture
- Employment law and regulations
- Housing in Holland
- Legal, tax and financial matters
- Transportation and infrastructure
- Dealing with everyday life in the Netherlands
- Children, including childcare
- Healthcare and the medical system
- The education system
- Leisure and social activities.